Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:16:01 -0500

165 
TXPN23 KNES 130314
SIMWIR

A.  15W (NONAME)

B.  13/0230Z

C.  12.0N

D.  141.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...MICROWAVE PRESENTATION SHOWS WELL DEFINED LLC IN AMSU
PASSES ALONG WITH VERY IMPRESSIVE VISIBLE ANIMATION SHOWING MULTIPLE
WELL ORGANIZED BANDING FEATURES AND A SMALL ELONGATED BUT PERSISTENT
CDO FEATURE ALL POINT TO RAPID ORGANIZATION OF THE SYSTEM AS A WHOLE.
EIR BANDING WRAPS .7 ON LOG10 FOR DT OF 3.0. MET IS 2.0. PT IS 2.5. FT
BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    12/2151Z 12.4N 141.2E AMSU
    13/0007Z 11.9N 141.0E AMSU

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.