Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:26:09 -0500

565 
TXPN24 KNES 130324
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91W)

B.  13/0257Z

C.  12.4N

D.  132.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS/TMI

H.  REMARKS...MI ANALYSIS AND VIS LOOPING SHOWS NICELY CURVED CU STREAMERS
NORTH OF CONVECTIVE CLUSTER INDICATING A PSBL LLC FORMING. THOUGH AS
THE EASTERN PORTION OF THE CDO IS ERODING RAPIDLY EXPOSING MORE OF THE
LL CU FIELD... CLOSED CENTER LOOKING LESS LIKELY.  STILL PERSISTENCE OF
CONVECTION AND .2 BANDING MEASURED THROUGH SW CONVECTIVE CLUSTER... DT OF
1.0 WARRANTS INITIAL CLASSIFICATION. MET AND PT ARE 1.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    12/2205Z 13.0N 132.4E SSMIS
    13/0145Z 12.5N 132.2E TMI

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.