Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 15w Advisory Number 1

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:33:55 -0500

WTPQ31 PGUM 130333
TCPPQ1

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 15W ADVISORY NUMBER 1
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP102010
200 PM CHST WED OCT 13 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 15W HAS DEVELOPED WEST-SOUTHWEST OF GUAM...

NO TROPICAL CYCLONE WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 15W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 11.4 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 140.5 DEGREES 
EAST. THIS IS ABOUT 210 MILES NORTHEAST OF YAP AND 115 MILES NORTH 
OF FAIS ATOLL...AND 320 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 15W IS MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 8 MPH. 15W 
IS EXPECTED TO MOVE SLOWLY TOWARD THE WEST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 15W WILL 
LIKELY INTENSIFY AND BECOME A TROPICAL STORM BY THURSDAY. 

REPEATING THE 100 PM CHST POSITION...LATITUDE 11.4 DEGREES NORTH AND 
LONGITUDE 140.5 DEGREES EAST...MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 8 MPH 
WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AT 
8 PM CHST. 

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.