Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 01:45:13 -0500

853 
TPPN12 PGTW 130643

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98W (W OF PALAWAN)

B. 13/0530Z

C. 13.3N

D. 115.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT TOO WEAK. PT YIELDS A 1.0. DBO
PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/0319Z  12.3N  116.2E  TRMM

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.