Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 03:17:12 -0500

997 
FQPS01 NFFN 130600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 130800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 010 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Oct 13/0712
UTC 2010 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 160E 20S 166E 25S 166E 25S 160E 17S 160E,
EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY. WINDS EASING
IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS. AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 009.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 140600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 13S 168E 17S 177E 20S 178W 24S 174W
25S 173W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 178E 11S 179W 14S 175W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 161E 17S 168E 19S 174E 22S 179E 25S 178W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 153W 20S 145W 22S 137W 25S 128W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND WEST OF 162W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 177E.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.