Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 04:03:07 -0500

630 
TXPN23 KNES 130901
SIMWIR

A.  15W (NONAME)

B.  13/0830Z

C.  12.3N

D.  140.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/VIS/AMSRE/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...15W CONTINUES TO LOOK IMPRESSIVE WITH GREAT OUTFLOW
DEVELOPING CDO FEATURE AND SE QUAD BANDING FEATURE.  CENTRAL FEATURE
WRAPS .5 ON LOG10 FOR DT OF 2.5. MET IS 2.5. PT IS 2.5 FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    13/0339Z 12.1N 141.1E AMSRE
    13/0442Z 12.3N 140.9E AMSU

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.