Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 04:09:35 -0500

438 
TXPN24 KNES 130908
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91W)

B.  13/0830Z

C.  13.2N

D.  130.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...VERY DIFFICULT TO DIAGNOSE SYSTEM PARTICULARLY WITH REGARD
TO LLC (IF THERE IS ONE). LOW LEVEL CU FIELDS AND TRACER BANDS SUGGEST
CENTER TO THE NORTH OF PERSISTENT BUT RAPIDLY MOVING COMPLEX THAT AT
MEASURES .3 ON LOG10 FOR DT OF 1.5. MET IS 1.0. PT IS ALSO 1.0 FT BASED
ON MET.  RECENT SUITE OF SSMI AND SSMIS PASSES ALSO MUDDLE THE LLC
SITUATION WITH PSBL LLC BEHIND THE BOWED ARC OF DEEP CONVECTION AROUND
12.5N AND 131E ONLY MAKING SITUATION LESS CERTAIN.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.