Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 04:23:05 -0500

867 
TPPN10 PGTW 130918

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 91W (PHILIPPINE SEA)

B. 13/0830Z

C. 12.5N

D. 129.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/0442Z  12.7N  131.5E  MMHS
   13/0502Z  12.6N  131.1E  MMHS
   13/0755Z  12.4N  129.7E  SSMI

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.