Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:00:04 -0500

412 
TPPN12 PGTW 131257

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98W (NW OF PALAWAN)

B. 13/1130Z

C. 13.7N

D. 113.8E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO
CLASSIFY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/0948Z  13.8N  114.5E  SSMS
   13/1057Z  13.8N  114.1E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.