Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:19:46 -0500

922 
TXPN23 KNES 131518
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  13/1430Z

C.  11.9N

D.  141.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 3.0 BASED ON 7.5/10 BANDING. MET AND PT ARE 2.5. FT
BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    13/0915Z 11.8N 140.9E SSMIS

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.