Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:21:05 -0500

263 
TPPN10 PGTW 131519

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 91W (PHILIPPINE SEA)

B. 13/1430Z

C. 12.0N

D. 128.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/1043Z  12.5N  129.8E  AMSU
   13/1123Z  12.3N  129.8E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.