Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:37:44 -0500

979 
TXPN24 KNES 131536
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91W)

B.  13/1457Z

C.  13.1N

D.  133.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...1254Z ASCAT DATA SHOWS A SURFACE TROUGH WITH NO INDICATION
OF A CLOSED CIRCULATION. THIS IS CONFIRMED BY 1253Z METOP-A MHS IMAGE
COVERING A LARGER AREA. SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY AND NO FURTHER
BULLETINS WILL BE ISSUED UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.