Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:13:06 -0500

117 
FQPS01 NFFN 131800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 132000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 141800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 14S 170E 18S 179E 22S 175W 25S 172W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 178E 14S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 15S 160E 18S 172E 23S 179W 25S 177W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 154W 19S 145W 22S 135W 25S 128W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 163W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 21S AND WEST OF 162E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 168E 15S 170E 10S 172E 10S 178E 18S 178E
20S 178W 25S 175W, MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.