Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:44:08 -0500

857 
TPPN11 PGTW 132140

A. TROPICAL STORM 15W (MEGI)

B. 13/2030Z

C. 11.8N

D. 140.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/1554Z  11.9N  141.2E  AMSR
   13/1600Z  11.8N  141.1E  MMHS
   13/1720Z  11.8N  141.3E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.