Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:03:08 -0500

498 
TXPN23 KNES 132201
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  13/2030Z

C.  11.9N

D.  140.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...6/10 BANDING PRODUCES A DT OF 3.0 WHILE THE MET IS 2.5
AND PT IS 3.0.  FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...JANKOT

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.