Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:30:06 -0500

568 
TPPN11 PGTW 140026

A. TROPICAL STORM 15W (MEGI)

B. 13/2330Z

C. 12.1N

D. 139.6E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 25A/PBO SM EMBD CNTR/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .80 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING 3.5 DT. MET AND PT YIELD 3.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/2140Z  12.0N  139.8E  AMSU

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.