Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:52:08 -0500

588 
TPPN12 PGTW 140049

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98W (NW OF PALAWAN)

B. 13/2330Z

C. XX.X

D. XXX.X

E. N/A/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIX ISSUED BY JTWC ON THIS
AREA. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO BE MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE
REDEVELOPMENT. POSITION OF LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER COULD
NOT BE FOUND.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.