Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:08:17 -0500

589 
TXPN23 KNES 140306
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  14/0230Z

C.  12.3N

D.  139.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...NEW CONVECTIVE BURST CONTINUES TO BE IMPRESSIVE BUT LONGER
TERM DT TRENDS HAVE BEEN AROUND .7 BANDING FOR DT OF 3.0. MET IS 2.5. PT
IS 3.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    13/2140Z 12.0N 140.0E AMSU
    13/2153Z 12.2N 139.9E SSMIS

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.