Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:21:05 -0500

944 
TPPN11 PGTW 140318

A. TROPICAL STORM 15W (MEGI)

B. 14/0230Z

C. 12.2N

D. 139.4E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 22A/PBO SMALL CDO/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/2140Z  12.0N  139.8E  AMSU

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.