Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:36:08 -0500

456 
TPPN11 PGTW 140629

A. TROPICAL STORM 15W (MEGI)

B. 14/0457Z

C. 12.2N

D. 140.4E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. 0530Z IMAGE NOT AVAILABLE. LLCC
EMBEDDED IN CMG YIELDS A DT OF 5.0. MET YIELDS A 4.0. PT YIELDS
A 3.5. DBO MET.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.