Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 03:01:06 -0500

560 
FQPS01 NFFN 140600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 140800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 150600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 12S 172E 15S 177E 25S 174W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 07S 162E 06S 170E 06S 178E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2.

WEAK TROUGH T 12S 180 12S 175W 13S 172W 15S 171W 20S 170W 25S 171W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 163E 17S 170E 20S 177E 25S 177W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 15S 145W 18S 140W 21S 138W 25S 131W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF3 25S 165W 21S 155W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 164W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 21S AND WEST OF 162E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 168E 15S 170E 10S 172E 10S 178E 18S 178E
20S 178W 25S 175W, MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.