Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:04:27 -0500

472 
TXPN23 KNES 140902
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  14/0830Z

C.  12.7N

D.  138.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...BEFORE SUN DOWN OVERSHOOTING TOPS ON VISIBLE IMAGERY
AIDED CURVED BANDING AND CENTER FIXING AND THOUGH THE SHIELD IS
WARMING INDIVIDUAL CELLS ALONG THE BAND CONTINUE TO BE VERY COLD AND
CAN BE MEASURED AT .9 TO 1.0 ON LOG10 FOR DT OF 3.5. MET IS 3.5. PT
IS 4.0. SYSTEM IS CLEARLY HIGH END T3.5 IF NOT ALREADY T4 OR HIGHER IN
INTENSITY FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    14/0422Z 12.7N 139.3E AMSRE

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.