Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:55:12 -0500

279 
TPPN11 PGTW 141245

A. TROPICAL STORM 15W ((MEGI))

B. 14/1130Z

C. 13.0N

D. 138.6E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.
CNVCTN WRAP OF 1.05 ON LOG-10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 4.0. MET
AGREES. PT YIELDS A 3.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.