Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:26:36 -0500

588 
TXPN23 KNES 141525
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  14/1430Z

C.  13.3N

D.  138.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM ORGANIZATION IMPROVED WITH DT=4.0 BASED ON 10/10
WHITE
BANDING. MET=3.5 BUT PAT=4.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    14/0903Z 13.1N 138.8E SSMIS

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.