Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:56:04 -0500

892 
TPPN11 PGTW 141827

A. TROPICAL STORM 15W (MEGI)

B. 14/1730Z

C. 13.5N

D. 137.7E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 30A/PBO CDO/ANMTN. EMBD CENTER TO CMG SURROUNDING
CNVCTN YIELDS 5.0 DT. MET YIELDS 4.5 PT YIELDS 4.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   14/1541Z  13.0N  138.3E  TRMM

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.