Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:06:04 -0500

730 
FQPS01 NFFN 141800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 142000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 151800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 12S 172E 17S 180 20S 174W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1 IN AREA EAST 175E, ELSEWHERE,
SOME RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 11S 155W 15S 147W 20S 138W 25S 133W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF T1 IN AREA EAST OF 145W, ELSEWHERE, SCATTERED SHOWERS. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 15S 160E 19S 175E 22S 177W 25S 171W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF SF1 IN AREA EAST OF 175E, ELSEWHERE, BRIEF SHOWERS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 166W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS
25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.