Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:12:05 -0500

364 
TPPN11 PGTW 142109

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 14/2030Z

C. 13.7N

D. 137.5E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   14/1541Z  13.0N  138.3E  TRMM
   14/1637Z  13.4N  138.1E  AMSR
   14/1709Z  13.3N  138.3E  MMHS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.