Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:23:57 -0500

462 
TXPN23 KNES 142122
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  14/2030Z

C.  13.7N

D.  138.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/TMI/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...8/10 WHITE BANDING GIVES A DT OF 4.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT
BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    14/1541Z 13.2N 138.3E TMI
    14/1709Z 13.5N 138.4E AMSU

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.