Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:06:35 -0500

218 
TXPN23 KNES 150304
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  15/0230Z

C.  14.3N

D.  137.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/WINDSAT/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...MEGI HAS A VERY IMPRESSIVE CDO THAT IS NEARLY OVER 2
DEGREES WIDE AND RECENT IMAGERY HAS SHOWN BREAKS IN THE CLOUDS AS AN EYE
MAYBE FORMING IN VIS/EIR...THOUGH IT HAS BEEN SEEN FOR AWHILE NOW IN THE
MICROWAVE SUITE.  CONSIDERING THE CONFIDENCE IN CENTER LOCATION USING
EMBEDDED CENTER 90 NMI WITHIN BLACK YIELDS DT OF 5.0. MET IS 4.0. PT IS
4.5 FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    14/2112Z 13.8N 137.8E WINDSAT
    14/2140Z 13.9N 137.6E SSMIS

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.