Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 03:00:21 -0500

612 
FQPS01 NFFN 150600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 150800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 160600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 167E 12S 175E 17S 179W 25S 176W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1 IN AREA EAST 175E,
ELSEWHERE, SOME RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
CZ1.

TROUGH T1 10S 177W 15S 171W 17S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 167E 19S 175E 20S 178E 25S 177W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF SF1 IN AREA EAST OF 175E. ELSEWHERE, BRIEF SHOWERS.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 15S 148W 20S 138W 25S 132W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF2.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND EAST OF 164W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.