Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 04:03:35 -0500

478 
TXPN23 KNES 150901
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  15/0830Z

C.  15.2N

D.  136.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...MEGI CONTINUES TO TRY TO FORM AND EYE BUT NEW DEEP
BURSTS OF CONVECTION OVERSHOOT THE EYEWALL AND CONTINUE TO OBSCURE IT.
CONFIDENCE IN LLC FIX IS QUITE GOOD STILL AND CENTER IS EMBEDDED IN
WHITE FOR DT OF 5.0. MET IS 4.5 AND PT IS 5.0 FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    15/0442Z 14.9N 136.7E AMSU

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.