Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 07:22:08 -0500

529 
TPPN11 PGTW 151215

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 15/1130Z

C. 15.8N

D. 135.5E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 30A/PBO CDO/ANMTN. LLCC EMBEDDED IN WHITE YIELDS A
DT OF 5.0. PT AND MET YIELD A 4.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.