Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:36:39 -0500

193 
TXPN23 KNES 151534
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  15/1430Z

C.  16.1N

D.  134.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...STILL NO EYE WITH DT=5.0 BASED ON EMBEDDED CENTER IN
WHITE. MET ALSO 5.0. NO CURRENT MI DATA. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.