Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:29:05 -0500

838 
TPPN11 PGTW 151825

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 15/1730Z

C. 16.8N

D. 134.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/D1.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 30A/PBO CDO/ANMTN. EMD CNTR TO BLK YIELDS 5.0 DT.
PT AND MET YIELDED 4.5 DT. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.