Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:00:14 -0500

811 
FQPS01 NFFN 151800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 152000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 161800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 06S 160E 09S 173E 15S 179E 25S 175W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1 IN AREA EAST 175E,
ELSEWHERE, SOME RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
CZ1.

TROUGH T1 08S 167W 15S 171W 20S 173W 25S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 16S 167E 18S 175E 25S 177W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1 IN
AREA EAST OF 175E. ELSEWHERE, BRIEF SHOWERS.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 10S 153W 15S 142W 21S 135W 25S 132W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF2.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 160W AND 140W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.