Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:15:05 -0500

762 
TPPN11 PGTW 152112

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 15/2030Z

C. 17.1N

D. 135.7E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   15/1658Z  16.6N  134.7E  MMHS
   15/1719Z  16.6N  134.6E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.