Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:22:06 -0500

028 
TXPN23 KNES 152120
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  15/2030Z

C.  16.9N

D.  133.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/5.0/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...CENTER EMBEDDED IN BLACK GIVING A DT OF 5.0. MET IS A
4.5. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.