Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:09:21 -0500

464 
TXPN23 KNES 160307
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  16/0230Z

C.  17.5N

D.  132.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS EMBEDDED IN CMG FOR DT OF 5.0. MET IS 5.0. PT
IS 5.0. BANDING FEATURE CAN BE MEASURED TO ADD .5 TO THE DT BUT MET WAS
NOT HIGHER... SO FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    15/2335Z 17.2N 133.2E SSMIS

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.