Subject: Pacific-NW: Typhoon Megi (15w) Advisory Number 13

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:35:23 -0500

WTPQ31 PGUM 160335
TCPPQ1

BULLETIN
TYPHOON MEGI (15W) ADVISORY NUMBER 13
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP152010
200 PM CHST SAT OCT 16 2010

...TYPHOON MEGI CONTINUES NORTHWESTWARD OVER THE PHILIPPINE SEA...

NO TROPICAL CYCLONE WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TYPHOON MEGI (15W) WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.7 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 132.3 DEGREES 
EAST. THIS IS ABOUT
                    685 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF YAP
                    730 MILES NORTH OF KOROR AND
                    880 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TYPHOON MEGI IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST AT 17 MPH. IN THE 
NEXT 24 HOURS MEGI IS EXPECTED TO MOVE MORE TOWARDS THE WEST WITH A 
SLIGHT DECREASE IN FORWARD SPEED.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 105 MPH. TYPHOON MEGI IS EXPECTED TO 
GRADUALLY INTENSIFY OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS. TYPHOON FORCE WINDS 
EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 35 MILES FROM THE CENTER. TROPICAL STORM FORCE 
WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 110 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 100 PM CHST POSITION...LATITUDE 17.7 DEGREES NORTH AND 
LONGITUDE 132.3 DEGREES EAST...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 17 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 105 MPH.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AT 
800 PM THIS EVENING.

$$

ZIOBRO/DEVITA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.