Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 03:08:07 -0500

823 
FQPS01 NFFN 160600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 160800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 170600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1012HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 22.0S 129.0W AT 160600UTC. SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 06S 170E 10S 175E 15S 180 20S 176W 25S 172W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 12S 170E 16S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 167E 19S 174E 21S 180 25S 175W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF SF1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 180. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 08S 143W 15S 135W TO L1 TO 25S 126W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 20S AND EAST OF 163W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE
AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND EAST OF 162W.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.