Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 04:04:59 -0500

897 
TXPN23 KNES 160903
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  16/0830Z

C.  18.3N

D.  130.9E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...LG EYE OF MEGI IS EMBEDDED IN BLACK FOR EYE NO OF
5.5...SURROUNDING RING OF WHITE DOES NOT ADD TO EYE ADJ. FOR DT OF
5.5. MET IS 5.5. PT IS 5.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    16/0412Z 18.2N 131.9E AMSRE
    16/0433Z 18.1N 131.9E AMSU

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.