Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 07:20:06 -0500

042 
TPPN11 PGTW 161217

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 16/1130Z

C. 18.4N

D. 130.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.5/5.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO CLOUD FILLED EYE/ANMTN. 15NM BLACK EYE WITH
WHITE RING YIELDS A 6.0 MINUS .5 EYE ADJ FOR CMG SURR RING
YIELDS A DT OF A 5.5. MET AND PT YILED A 6.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   16/1009Z  18.2N  130.6E  AMSU
   16/1020Z  18.1N  130.6E  SSMS
   16/1048Z  18.3N  130.4E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.