Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:16:53 -0500

347 
TXPN23 KNES 161515
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  16/1430Z

C.  18.5N

D.  129.5E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T6.0/6.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 6.0 BASED ON LG EYE WITH CMG RING EMBEDDED IN W.
MET AND PT AGREE.  FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    16/1020Z 18.3N 130.6E SSMIS
    16/1048Z 18.3N 130.4E SSMIS

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.