Subject: Pacific-NW: Typhoon Megi (15w) Advisory Number 15

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:35:45 -0500

WTPQ31 PGUM 161535
TCPPQ1

BULLETIN
TYPHOON MEGI (15W) ADVISORY NUMBER 15
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP152010
200 AM CHST SUN OCT 17 2010

...TYPHOON MEGI CONTINUES TO MOVE WEST-NORTHWESTWARD OVER THE 
PHILIPPINE SEA...

NO TROPICAL CYCLONE WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 AM CHST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TYPHOON MEGI (15W) WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 18.6 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 129.6 DEGREES 
EAST. THIS IS ABOUT
                    845 MILES NORTHWEST OF YAP
                    845 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF KOROR AND
                   1065 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TYPHOON MEGI IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST AT 15 MPH. IN THE 
NEXT 24 HOURS MEGI IS EXPECTED TO MOVE MORE TOWARDS THE WEST WITH A 
SLIGHT DECREASE IN FORWARD SPEED.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 120 MPH. TYPHOON MEGI IS EXPECTED TO 
GRADUALLY INTENSIFY OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS. TYPHOON FORCE WINDS 
EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 45 MILES FROM THE CENTER. TROPICAL STORM FORCE 
WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 125 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 100 AM CHST POSITION...LATITUDE 18.6 DEGREES NORTH AND 
LONGITUDE 129.6 DEGREES EAST...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 15 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 120 MPH.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ADVISORY TO BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE ON TYPHOON MEGI. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TYPHOON MEGI...SEE 
JTWC BULLETINS UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN31 PGTW.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.