Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:07:06 -0500

730 
FQPS01 NFFN 161800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 162000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 171800 UTC.

 LOW L [1015HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 21.0S 129.0W AT 161800UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T1 11S 177W 20S 172W 25S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 18S 175E 19S 180 21S 174W 25S 170W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF SF1 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 160W 15S 155W 15S 148W 20S 130W 25S 124W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 080
MILES OF SF2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 154W AND EAST OF 130W. ELSEWHERE,
FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 162W AND 147W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.