Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 16:10:08 -0500

584 
TPPN11 PGTW 162108

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 16/2030Z

C. 18.7N

D. 128.1E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 05A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   16/1525Z  18.6N  129.3E  TRMM
   16/1707Z  18.5N  128.9E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.