Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 16:29:23 -0500

562 
TXPN23 KNES 162127
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  16/2030Z

C.  18.7N

D.  128.1E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T7.0/7.0/D2.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS DEVELOPED RAPIDLY OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS
WITH WELL DEFINED EYE PRESENT. DT OF 7.0 IS BASED ON OW EYE EMBEDDED
AND SURROUNDED BY CMG. MET IS 6.0 AND PT IS 6.5 DUE TO CONSTRAINTS. FT
THOUGH IS BASED ON DT.

    NIL

...SIMKO

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.