Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 19:14:10 -0500

575 
TPPN11 PGTW 170009

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 16/2330Z

C. 18.7N

D. 127.5E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T7.0/7.0/D2.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 07A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. A 15NM WMG EYE IS
SURROUNDED BY A 58NM WIDE WHT RING YIELDING A EYE NUMBER OF 6.0.
A COMPLETE CMG RING ADDS 1.0 FOR AN EYE ADJUSTMENT YIELDING A DT
OF 7.0. FT BASED ON DT. PT YIELDS A 6.5 ONLY BECAUSE THAT IS THE
HIGHEST VALUE FOR PT. AND MET YIELDS A 6.5 BECAUSE THE SYSTEM
WAS ONLY 5.0 24HRS AGO.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.