Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 22:08:05 -0500

639 
TPPN10 PGTW 170305

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 17/0230Z

C. 18.6N

D. 126.8E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 15NM SMALL ROUND EYE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   16/2243Z  18.5N  127.9E  AMSU
   16/2254Z  18.6N  127.7E  SSMS
   16/2336Z  18.7N  127.6E  TRMM

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.