Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 22:32:05 -0500

386 
TXPN23 KNES 170330
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  17/0257Z

C.  18.6N

D.  126.7E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T7.0/7.0/D2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS/TMI

H.  REMARKS...WARM MEDIUM GREY EYE EMBEDDED IN WHITE RING GIVING DT OF
7.0. MET IS A 6.5. PT IS A 7.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    16/2323Z 18.7N 127.8E SSMIS
    16/2336Z 18.7N 127.6E TMI

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.